Get Ur Green has officially reached 100 members! Great Job! Thanks to all the members who are out there referring new members! You guys are awesome!
Also, I wanted to put an offer out there...
The first 10 people to post a payment proof in our forum will receive a .50 bonus from me. Please note that I am just a promoter for the site and am not the owner, so this technically isn't associated with the site.
Here's how to get your .50 (fifty cents).
Sign Up if you aren't a member
Earn payout of at least .50
Verify and Cashout
Post a proof in our forum (link is at the top of the site)
THEN
Email me at geturgreen@gmail.com with your paypal email AND your username on the forum. Once I have the address to send the .50 (fifty cents) to, I will send it.
This is only valid for the first 10 members to post payment proof. I will keep this blog updated with the number of incentives that are left.
Friday, May 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment